1. USE OF AUTOTUBE WEB SITE.
As part of the registration process, you must use your e-mail address and password and provide AUTOTUBE with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access.
3. LIMITATION ON AUTOTUBE WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS WEB SITE.
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to Web Sites operated by persons other than AUTOTUBE. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such Web Sites' owners. You agree that AUTOTUBE is not responsible for the content or operation of such Web Sites, and that AUTOTUBE shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party Web Sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from this Web Site to another Web Site does not imply or mean that AUTOTUBE endorses the content on that Web Site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other Web Sites to which you link from AUTOTUBE Web Site. AUTOTUBE assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on AUTOTUBE site and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
5. TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
The Content displayed on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, reports and other opinions, are current as of the date appearing on the report and are subject to change without notice. Unless indicated otherwise, ratings are updated periodically by AUTOTUBE to reflect changes in the market and other criteria. AUTOTUBE does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any ratings you receive using the Web Site.
6. THE USER'S CONTENT
The User grants to AUTOTUBE the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into AUTOTUBE Web Site by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of AUTOTUBE.S print or electronic publications. Users entering material into AUTOTUBE Web Site are responsible for the content of that material. AUTOTUBE shall not be responsible for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from AUTOTUBE Web Site. However, AUTOTUBE retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content that AUTOTUBE deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. You may not input or distribute any material through AUTOTUBE Web Site that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of AUTOTUBE. The User agrees to indemnify AUTOTUBE from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that AUTOTUBE, their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into AUTOTUBE Web Site with the use of the User's screen name or password.
7. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
This Agreement will continue until terminated by either AUTOTUBE or you. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate. AUTOTUBE may discontinue or change AUTOTUBE Web Site, or its availability to you, at any time. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to AUTOTUBE Web Site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to AUTOTUBE Web Site. The failure of AUTOTUBE to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and Connecticut, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Connecticut. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
8. ANTI-HACKING PROVISION
You expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site, any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site or any other content without the prior express written consent of AUTOTUBE;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
- violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this Web Site or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its Content
- violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any AUTOTUBE server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of AUTOTUBE, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or AUTOTUBE infrastructure.
9. FALSE, MALICIOUS, and SELF REPORTING PROVISION
You expressly agree not to:
- either individually or on behalf of or through any third party, directly or indirectly, register or attempt to register to file reports on oneself or sub-division, partner, affiliate, or competitor.
- either individually or on behalf of or through any third party, directly or indirectly, collude with subcontractors to alter, change, or influence the content of a report.
- file or attempt to file false, malicious reports, or report on oneself either individually or on behalf of or through any third party, directly or indirectly.